This tool enables you to break through hardened soil and loosen it in order to add fertilizer and nutrients. The tempered steel blade with an electrostatic powder painting offers protection against rust and ensures a longer-lasting product. The product is tougher because its tempered steel blade allows you to use both sharp edges.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- The double-ended cultivator blade is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- Two sharp ends, ensuring a longer-lasting product.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- A lightweight hoe that demands less physical effort from the user, which allows for increased productivity.
|Recommendations for Use||
- The double-ended cultivator blade is used in agriculture to scarify (cut) and loosen the soil, breaking through hardened soil and improving water absorption capacity in the soil. Used with farming implements, it can be manually or mechanically-driven.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.