Nothing like enjoying sunny days with your family in the backyard, right? To do so, you need to keep the lawn trimmed and looking nice. Tramontina's AP1000T Electric Nylon String Trimmer with 280 mm cutting diameter, 1000 W 220 V, makes it easier and quicker to cut the grass. It is the best choice for working on finishes, outlines and edges in your yard. In addition, it is comfortable and safe to use. The best way to make your yard a great success.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- The strength you need to tend to your garden.
- 1000 W engine, 220 V, 50/60 Hz, nominal current 2.6 A.
- Maximum rotation of 11,000 rpm.
- Cutting diameter of 28 cm.
- 1.8 mm thick and 8 m long nylon string.
- Automatic feed string system.
- Cable locking system prevents disconnection of the power cord.
- The longer and more ergonomic trigger makes it easier and more comfortable to use.
- The built-in handle is a great option for transportation. The handle position equally divides the weight of the equipment and helps with balance when carrying it.
- The bottom asymmetrical guard has been optimized for a better grass output flow and to improve approximation to corners for a perfectly cut finish.
- Nylon string limitator.
- The grip handle is adjustable and can be better adapted to the operator?s height.
- Ergonomic grip handle.
- Ergonomically designed for easier handling.
- Electrostatic powder painting arm which makes it more resistant and less prone to wear during use.
- Recommended cutting area 100 m².
- Domestic use.
- Product made in Brazil.
- Technical support available in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
|Recommendations for Use||
- PROPER AND SAFE USAGE: Tramontina?s nylon string trimmer is perfect for domestic use. It is meant to help in the finishing of the garden, such as making contour lines in grassy areas. Never use the trimmer without the plastic protector as other strings, though similar, can damage the equipment, mainly when the diameter is different from the already specified diameter. We recommend using only Tramontina replacement parts.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Before of turning the equipment on, check if its voltage is in accordance with the electric power. For your safety, avoid unplugging the electric cable while you are working. Connect the power cord to the cable fixing of the trimmer (read the manual of instructions). The trimmer should be used with both hands. Hold the grip with one hand and the holder with the other. Keep the switch pressed while working.
- BEFORE USING: Carefully read the manual of use and maintenance. Remove any stones, trunk roots, or other objects that can shatter the nylon string or cause it to coil.
- DURING USE: Always wear closed-toed shoes and security glasses. Never raise the trimmer when it is turned on. However, if you must raise it, do it so that the nylon string is opposite the worker. Try to keep the electric cable behind the trimmer, and always keep it where the grass has already been already cut. Never use this equipment in the rain or wet areas. Work during the day or in very well-lit places.
- CLEANING: After using, clean the trimmer with a damp cloth or brush. Never pour water on the trimmer.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Certification||Certified product by Inmetro [Brazilian Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology] according to OCP-0034, NCC, Regulation, Safety, Compulsory.|
|Warranty||1 year (90 day legal warranty plus 9 month contractual warranty) for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.